A video countdown of my 25 favorite films of the year. duh.
- “Duet” by Philip Glass (STOKER)
- “Streetwalking” by Craig Wedren (THANKS FOR SHARING)
- “Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites” by Skrillex (SPRING BREAKERS)
- “Blue Moon” performed by Conal Fowkes (BLUE JASMINE)
- “London Calling” by Michael Giacchino (STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS)
- “The Four Seasons, Concerto No. 4 in F Minor” Antonio Vivaldi (OLDBOY)
- “Ruth and Sylvie” by Daniel Hart (AIN’T THEM BODIES SAINTS)
- “Young and Beautiful” by Lana Del Rey (THE GREAT GATSBY)
- “Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song)” performed by Oscar Isaacs & Marcus Mumford (INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS)
Michael Paul Smith builds 1/24 scale replicas of retro scenes and cleverly photographs them against backdrops in his neighborhood.
The result is incredibly convincing scenes of early 19th century cars rolling down suburban streets.
via It’s Nice That
My kind of project
It’s My kind of town